Do you like the funimation dub?

• No - bring back the original

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching one piece last night and I noticed a new intro. Ok, not so bad, but then they inserted a sentence long title. Then the voices came. I was suicide shocked. Everyone on there sounded like they just got high on something. What happened to the good ol voices? After watching a gay ending sequence, I noticed something: It was a funimation dub. What is going on?!

Gay ending sequence? I thought they couldn't have gay scenes in children's shows.

I hear quite the contrary, Turbo. Make sure you aren't talking about the 4kids dub. Since that description fits perfectly there.

....yeah.

Funimation's dub wiped the floor with the original 4kids one, and while people are allowed to have different opinions, I'm honestly surprised to see anyone who thinks highly of the 4kids one. That dub and the fans reaction to it is one of the primary reasons 4kids basically quit working on anime regularly.

I was so happy to see that funimation. I expect it to be good like Full Metal Alchemist.

I don't see how what Funimation is doing with One Piece amounts to killing it, in contrast with what 4kids did before them. I thought the new dub was fantastic. Though I can't say I'm comfortable with Zoro's voice, which is more or less Picollo.

And any "gay ending sequence" you saw was part of the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back