• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've saw the images from IRC. (those ones looks better) but your image looks kinda... resized and Gif'd

Guess guys, its better than having nothing :P

Just that as much as I understood, it's not an SRB2 Mod, so it shouldn't even be here.

Last edited:
Just that s much as I understood, it's not an SRB2 Mod, so it shouldn't even be here.

...did you read any of the posts in this topic before posting this?

EDIT: Ohright, the first post was changed for the joke mod, and the images there were also removed. =/

Last edited:
I know I've seen this long time ago with SRB2 images, which is why I said "as much as I understood". I'm terribly confused.... D:

Just when I thought you guys were REALLY closing this project.
Its as if my soul has been lifted back to the heavens again.

Fine, I'll bite; It's the Death Egg isn't it. :D

Zap610 said:
Iceman404 said:
Just when I thought you guys were REALLY closing this project.
Its as if my soul has been lifted back to the heavens again.
Still dead.

Not to sound completely out of it (sense it's been so long since I have heard of this) What project are you talking about, SRB2&K or SRB2SNK? (Thinking it's the first one, but meh)

Just for the reference, the fighting game jokes were never really funny.
They are not jokes.

So much for the fighting game mod. (Not that it was ever real in the first place, mind)
The fighting game is still on. That's one of the minibosses. You can't expect all fighting games to be 2D Sonic the Fighters style, can you?

umm...

To let the fuzzy screenshot speculation commence? It already did.

Okay, we expect something beyond fuzzy screenshots. We want actual info.
Pfft, all the professionals release only screenshots without information.

EDIT: Ohright, the first post was changed for the joke mod, and the images there were also removed. =/
see above

Fine, I'll bite; It's the Death Egg isn't it. :D
Yes, it's the Death Egg core.

Not to sound completely out of it (sense it's been so long since I have heard of this) What project are you talking about, SRB2&K or SRB2SNK? (Thinking it's the first one, but meh)
SRB2&K is dead, yes. All work is now being focused on SRB2SNK.

Oh, I had a feeling that was the S3&K miniboss and that he whole fighting game thing was REALLY just a joke to get some of the nagging, attention, and pressure off of you guys for a while. Goodbye hopes, dreams, and raised spirits for this thread.

EDIT: But, goodluck and all that jazz anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back