Green Meadows level act1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i've had alot of practice before i made this level. download it and it'll show of what the second act will look like. and oh it will get Bigger. so dont worry

Spriter, in 3D mode (if you use SRB2DB) press A when facing a wall to allign it with all walls touching it. Usefull for making your GFZ Blocks less odd-looking.

i dont use db i use wad author but i do have it. i do know about correcting the texture by lining them up i just didn't feel like correcting every single one. and this version was barely brought back an error nearly destroyed the level, i would've been longer and much more challenging >_>. but thats how the ball rolls

Doom Builder is easier to use IMO. Has cool editing features. And the alligning isn't so long with it.

I used to use wad author. Sure it was really easy to use, but the node builders suck, they create OpenGL Glitches, and I love openGL =P.

OpenGL lags really badly on my computer AND crashes it. But since I make my stuffz on Gemini's computer (cuz both DB's crash mine), I can test my things in both renderers. However, I was making Arctic Dewpoint Zone at home on my sister's computer. OpenGL also lags terribly.

Absolutely no way will I use WadAuthor. It's incredibly frustrating to use, and texture alignment is way too hard.

The review(*)

-Why it got 1 star-

1: Too short.
2: All it is is a bunch of falling, and cramped mountainous regions.
3: Graphical glitches.

-What you can do to improve-

Well add more stuff, that's all i can say, it might be your best level, but it's not much of a level though...

Yeah, so.

spriter12 said:
well with school i dont have alot of time to practice, wading

My levels are far from perfect, but still 1 thing to remember almost anything is possible with DB, if you know what you're doing, and if you don't you can always ask someone for help. I did.

i usally use db to fix certain errors but i can se that db is proably alot better so i will proablly be using it from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back