Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, My name is demond00d (obviously.)Many of you may know me from the netgames. So I've decided to join the forums since i play on the netgames so much

Greetings, everyone. My name is Boom. Boom The Hedgehog. I enjoy reading fanfictions and sprite comics, and chating on dAmn. I am a SonAmy fan, yet not the stereotypical "OMG U LEIK SALLY U MUST DIIEE!! D:" kind of SonAmy fan.
I do not tolerate that kind of behavior from a SonAmy fan.

Hi! My name is Sondaniel22. Im 13 years old and I live in New York. I join here two days ago. Im learning how to make character wad right now. I saw this forums a year ago,and i was thinking of joining, I dont know why I didn't. :P I am reading the rules and I'll do my best to follow them.

I've been here for quite a while, but might as well.

I am ShadowAurion. I'm 13 years old, and will turn 14 in September. I was a HUGE Sonic fan for as long as I can remember (seriously, one time I picked up a 3 pack Sonic game and shouted out for joy when I forgot who Sonic is, I was really young at the time). I am currently learning how to make Level Packs. I'm doing okay so far, but I don't know everything, i.e. Water Currents, breakable walls, ect.

I am also S.T.E. (my standard name of choice), Ultimate Hyper/Supersonic (when I'm forced to use Sonic), and B-K.T.E. (when I join the blue team on a CTF game), and of course, ShadowAurion (when I can and want to use Shadow, or even Kratos if me or someone else makes one, doubt it though, due to be working on levels and no one really liking 2D wads these days)

That's my info. I hope to have a good time here. And yes, I read the rules, and will follow them.

Im Turbo The Hedgehog. I am sonic's #1 fan! :mrgreen: I have faced melphies andperfect super chaos. I am the protecter of the chaos emeralds. I work for G.U.N as a solidier. I am 12.
(This is all about my fan char turbo)

You already know who I am, though I disappeared from this MB for a while and I decided to come back (not including the very rare occurrences that I have actually posted here in the past few months). I am not sure if you will take my "return" that well, however I have read the rules through again to make sure I will follow them. :)

I am max+sonic I realized you baned me for a couple of days but I will get use to it I am very nice and I am a big Sonic fan and like SRB2 so now that you know me we could be good freinds. (I hope)

Hi im Sonic234, my real name is taha bakhou, im 15 ,
i like sonic games like sonic 360 and others.Im the best of the fan sonic,
i want to be your best friend and i want to have friends too
(if you want).I like the forum im fan of the forum. It's fun. :)

Heh, just noticed this.

Hey all, I'm Warpshade

My real name is Phillip and I live in England. I've been playing sonic games since before I can remember and srb2 since 1.08.
My other gaming intrests include Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, Dynasty Warriors, Metal Gear and very occaisionally DBZ. *shot by many*
I'm a sort of Jack-of-all-trades in srb2, yet only known here for wadding levels of varying quality and controversy. I'm currently working on a 2d level pack, Srb2City (single player) mod/level pack, Jam144's character, Blaster and a volcano themed match level.

......What? You're still reading? Geez, you have too much time on your hands.

I was considering adding my character (Shade) bio, but can't be bothered.

hi everyone im shadowrulz0 im 14 years old and i joined here a couple of weeks ago in net games my name is Dark Shadow
in runescape im shadow x7777
in stickarena im shadow.rulz

Almost always, actually. It may not seem like it here (because this place is noobpocalypse central) but, I usually am positive.

Edit: It's my seriousness that might make you think I'm a negative person, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back