Megaman 10: Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megabump. Notice anything new?
00465ffa3e18aedb6da39313159f045e.jpg

Is it the fact that megaman likes to pose like he-man?

In all seriousness, I think it is good that they have started to make new megaman games and make them in the retro way. I have yet to download one, DAMN YOU SISTER, but the next time I get enough Wii points, I am going to get this one no matter what.

So yeah, I tried the demo of this game. It's piss easy, and Easy Mode has little to no changes at all.

Still...

I don't need anymore NES games in my XBA library. I would totally prefer HD remakes or even 3D Megaman 11. If that makes any sense.

No, it doesn't, because there are, like, two NES games for XBLA, both of them Mega Man, and both of them very good. I, for one, am all for more of this.

Although I do prefer SNES-era graphics, myself. Heck, even PS1-era (2D, obviously, although I do think the crappy 3D still has its charm over the high-quality graphics of this era).

Its different since I have the Wii. Which has tons of NES games.

I never played the originals when they came out. I only played them on the gamecube. I don't get the same nostalgic feeling you do "It reminds me of Megaman 2! ^_^"

2D graphics don't have the same effect on me, as it does on you. I would totally prefer HD models of Megaman.

Example:Sonic 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back