F_SKY1 dont exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texteor

I have see in a tutorial video and tutorial text a texture F_SKY1.
I tiped it in and , i havent the F_SKY1.
Why ? I use fbase6.wad

Just ignore it. F_SKY1 is a special flat that tells the game "Draw the sky here" It has no actual placeholder graphic. Just manually type in F_SKY1, and ignore the "not found" error.

Draykon said:
Just ignore it. F_SKY1 is a special flat that tells the game "Draw the sky here" It has no actual placeholder graphic. Just manually type in F_SKY1, and ignore the "not found" error.
but there are walls and not sky.
I making my first map and no sky. I replaced the sky with PIT and later SHADOW. I want not that is masive

You need to specify the sky number in the map header. On some maps, like map01, there is a default sky. In other maps, like map 10, there isn't a default sky. Create a map header, and use the line "skynum = x" to create a sky for the flat F_SKY1. The wall flats labled "sky x" can be sky flats.

.hack said:
You need to specify the sky number in the map header. On some maps, like map01, there is a default sky. In other maps, like map 10, there isn't a default sky. Create a map header, and use the line "skynum = x" to create a sky for the flat F_SKY1. The wall flats labled "sky x" can be sky flats.
Can u give some screenshoots ?
I dont speak englisch. I,am from Czech Republic (EUROPA)

It would be best to use the wiki, it explains everything you need, and shows you info, and pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back