Darkspine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

I'm making a DarkSpine Sonic and I want him to have a fire sheild all the time. (it will be added onto a Sonic wad)
So can some one tell me how to do this, and how to change the chaos emeralds into the seven world rings?

Pictures
dssfacexm0.png

playu1dz8.png

darkspinezq6.png

darkspineadvancegi1.png

downloads
V0.1
Progress
Next version - 96%

As far as I know, it is impossible to give a character the constant effects of a shield.

As for replacing the emeralds with fancy rings, a simple sprite replacement would suffice.

Sorry cant be done, I tried giving Nitemare a fireshield during spin frames, it failed, I tried giving Nitemare the spinitem of the fireshield flames, it only spawned 1 trail rather than 2 plus it kept hurting me.

Dude I was trying to make a darkspine sonic as my first wad!

Eh mine was going to be much different anyway...

I'll Begin said:
Heh, it's like the total OPPOSITE of Super Sonic's spikes.
Really, It's just a darker Sonic with white stripes, blue hands and feet, orange aura, and stripe around the feet.
Like so:
PLAYA1.jpg

Kind of lame but eh, just set the color to dark blue and you have your Darkspine.
Fish hook said:
Good point, but DS Sonic floats, so it's easier to use super sonic, and this is only a beta.
Um... Just use the hover ability.

...why didn't I think of that? I'll get right to work...once someone fixes the wad. Loads of bugs. (Yes, I used srb2wiki)

Also, I still need someone to tellme if it is possible to soc a fire trail when he spins.

Super mystic sonic said:
He's dark-purple, not dark blue.
Nope, "In this form, Sonic's body become a deep indigo color, and his muzzle, stomach and ears become white. His pupils, irises, mouth, gloves and shoes disappear, and he gains four big glowing rings around his wrists and ankles. He also has two thick, white parallel stripes going up his forehead, a white stripe around his feet and wrists, and has an orange fiery aura. In a sort of inverse situation from his other transformations, his quills do not point upwards, but instead downwards."

I said "Dark Blue" because There isn't a close substitute for indigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back