Creating a character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

I read the tutorial on srb2WIKI but I'm still as confused as ever, maybe I'll just do sprites for now and get someone to help me with the coding, so anyway, I was wondering, could someone post the basic sprites? Like the ones you edit yours off of. Sorry to sound stupid but to me SRB2 is really confusing, there arent any tutorials specified for beginners or anything. ^^;

This should have went into Suggestions and Help.

What basic sprites are you talking about? The ones from SRB2? You get them from sonic.plr, tails.plr, and knuckles.plr.

Again this should not have been here if you are not releasing anything. Read the rules dude before posting, it will save you alot of headache.

Actually, no. It goes in Editing Help.

To get the frames, open sonic.plr, tails.plr, or whatever file you want to use as a template, into XWE. Then, you can extract all the lumps onto the disk so that you can edit them.

However, I'd still not tell the guy to do that. That's pointing to recoloring.

If the guy can sprite, why not wad it for him? Admire the effort, people.

BlueZero4 said:
However, I'd still not tell the guy to do that. That's pointing to recoloring.

If the guy can sprite, why not wad it for him? Admire the effort, people.
I'd still need the original sprites to see all the poses I need and the sizes they have to be.

FoxBlitzz said:
Actually, no. It goes in Editing Help.

To get the frames, open sonic.plr, tails.plr, or whatever file you want to use as a template, into XWE. Then, you can extract all the lumps onto the disk so that you can edit them.
And what is XWE? Remember you're talking to a total idiot newbie.

dude im confused aswell lol

im trying to make a project called all i need help is doing the codes and stuff ill surpport the sprites lol

im trying to make darklightchaoschao.wad

That's just absolutely special. The XWE basics tutorial coupled with the character editing article couldn't possibly be useful for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back