=SF94='s, Online script."Online-[name]-cfg.txt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my script[edited 2007]

Here is what it dose:
(The numbered text below has not been edited from its origanal posting)
1. binds gravity to number and letter keys on your keyboard
2. Press home button and takes you to GFZ1 on Co-op.
3. press space and give you 999 rings+lives And turns on ringslinger
4. press v or b and chasecam turns on and off
5. Press = and it will say OWN3D (got that from inuyasha, hope that dosnt make him mad (he didnt say it was his soooo.... its in there))
6. uhh.... Any sugustions?

NOTE: Do not add to the game or it crashes (usualy) use the "EXEC" command (EXEC online-[name]cfg.txt). Also when you download it, open it with notepad and change the "PLACE DEFAULT NAME HERE" & "PLACE DEFAULT COLOR HERE" to the desiered name and color. Do not add on to this script without permision, just post a sugustion insted of editing my script

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/usejxf (This is a repost, not a re realease, If the link dose not work, please PM me, and I will send you the file.)
Now in .txt so it is easyer (hope that was spelled right) to use

JTE version coming soon.... Maybe....

I dunno if this counts as a soc file if it's a txt file, and also the adding thing is confusing, and this can be easly made. Also some people like my sister and my friend use the space bar for jumping

supersonic45 said:
Extract it and type in console EXEC (Filename).txt
... glaber meant the file was unavailable. So the post says to PM him for it.

SF94... why didn't you atleast correct your post? It's not a SOC, some have pointed that out before, so why not fix it? And the link, it's annoying to PM people

I Didn't have the time sorry, My mom was begging me to get off the computer because we had to go somewere. Sorry :(

plowww said:
why dont you relsease it now?
What the heck... This thing was already released in February so what are you talking about? Anyways, this thing is like at the beginning of the year so I'm pretty sure the link'd be dead by now. Just PM the maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back