Button Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Cheater

The Ultimate Cheater
I want to make a button press down when you stand on it and make it push up when you are not standing on it.
Could someone help me?

Same here. X3
I have followed many tutorials and failed them all. Rope Pulleys, Buttons, Thok barriers jk, etc. They need better explanations.

Same here. X3
I have followed many tutorials and failed them all. Rope Pulleys, Buttons, Thok barriers jk, etc. They need better explanations.
No, they don't. You shouldn't expect to understand any of them if you haven't read and understood the SRB2 Doom Builder Tutorial. And if I say read it, I mean all of it. I know it's a massive document and probably tedious to read, but it explains everything you need to know, and all of the other tutorials are designed to build on top of it. I am 90% sure that whatever you didn't understand was explained here. If you have indeed read and understood all of it and still don't understand something, then you can come back and ask for help, but only if you mention specifically what you don't understand. Nobody can help you if you just say "I didn't understand it". Give me the problem and I'll try to fix it, but you need to tell me the problem first.

Apart from that, look at the example WADs while reading the tutorials, it makes everything much easier.

Copy and paste? You'll never learn how like that! The wiki is a GREAT source of information, IF you read it. I read the wiki very frequently and I usually have no trouble following the tutorials. About making buttons, I haven't read up on how to do that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back