How do you color stuff in XWE?

• Thread starter Hyper Shadonic thing
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hyper Shadonic thing

If I knew how to do this, I would have at least 5 wads.

No, I mean what button do you press.

Look at me, does it look like I care?

Image > Export > Open image in paint(or image editing program of choice) > Save edited image > in XWE, Entry > Load

Don't tell me you're trying to make recolors... PLEASE don't tell me you're about to make more blankety-blank recolors...

Actually, I am making a recolor ( because recolors are for noobs. ) All the credits go to Dark Warrior, for telling me how simple it is to edit wads. So, I should have my first wad up in a few months! Thanks Dark Warrior.

EDIT: Noooooooo!!!! I messed up XWE!!!!11 Until I have a fucking clue how to get this damn piece of shit to work..... WAD CANCELLED.

Hyper Shadonic thing said:
Actually, I am making a recolor ( because recolors are for noobs. )
You seem to have confused the meaning of "n00b" with the meaning of "newb". Now, where did that Ctr+Alt+Del comic go?

Actually, I am making a recolor ( because recolors are for noobs. ) All the credits go to Dark Warrior, for telling me how simple it is to edit wads. So, I should have my first wad up in a few months! Thanks Dark Warrior.
I may also make recolors, but please tell me that you are atleast going to change it's stats (unlike other noobs).

If your going to release another freakin recolor, then at least make sure everyone knows Dark Warrior had nothing to do with actually making it. Dark Warrior answered your question like a nice person, and your going to turn him into a badguy... meany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back