The Legend Of The Zelda: In the future?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks awsome,And it does look like Cloud mixed with Link.I like the Water Temple.Pimped out.

Well, this might be multiplayer, seeing as how they actually have guns in it. FPS gametypes, anyone? Of course, that's not how Zelda has worked before, but it still might rock, who knows?

Oh yeah, and I think I'll love the firearms, as long as they're not just a bow replacement.

I didn't find it that funny, actually. Just some art showed, with a voice on the background. I'd like to see Link running around with guns and stuff. That'd be fun.

Oh, how sneaky. Posting the link 26 days late allows people who didn't see it when it initially came out to think it might be real. :)

I think it's safe to say the video, since it was was posted a day before April Fools, is a hoax...

Unless, if anyone really has definite proof Nintendo, is planning on doing something like that.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
I think it's safe to say the video, since it was was posted a day before April Fools, is a hoax...

Unless, if anyone really has definite proof Nintendo, is planning on doing something like that.

There's long been proof. The people that actually did that video came forward only a day later to reveal that they did it.

"Taking elements from the final fantasy series"?

Excuse me? Thats too ******************* lame to be real.

Link in the futre

I wonder wut link wud look like in the future :eek: it's weird really will he have the master sword still??? or instead of a sword a laser gun :mrgreen: lol k

Re: Link in the futre

Siniku The Hedgehog said:
I wonder what Link would look like in the future. :eek: It's weird really. Will he have the master sword still? Or instead of a sword or a laser gun? :mrgreen:
Fixed. Use proper english. 4h2h238 Do you know what it means? No one does nether do I.

It does raise an interesting point, what would Legend of Zelda be like if set in a postmodern era? Perhaps a fangame could explain.

I've actually been working on a fanfic based around that idea, but it will be some time before it's ready for internet consumption. Mainly because I have other things I'm writing that I'd prefer to get done first.

A fangame would obviously be more graphic, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back