SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 05-27-2015   #101
UrbanPie
The Man Who Has Free Pies!

Mine is kinda dumb. When I was signing up for xbox live it gave me the name "UrbanPie950". At 2014 I renamed my self "TheRealUrbanPie"My outside mb and xbox are the same.
EDIT:Xbox give dumber names like "bjgamer007" or something like that. All you need to know that I was lucky.

Last edited by UrbanPie; 05-28-2015 at 07:59 PM.
UrbanPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015   #102
Doctor Clockwork
Older than SRB2's dev cycle

I would change usernames from time to time but my current (and permanent) username is actually a double reference. One to an audio play and the other is from Doctor Who.

Last edited by Doctor Clockwork; 08-09-2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: iPhone loves to spellcheck fail
Doctor Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015   #103
PingasPingas7
Permanently Banned

Mines Simple It Came from the meme itself and the 7 is just from facebook
PingasPingas7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015   #104
OtherChen
Hibernates every few months

I took the name Chen (as in Touhou) for TF2, and two of the servers I frequented already had a regular named Chen (as in DotA). Since they were there first, it was agreed that they were the Chen and I was the other one.
Old 08-19-2015   #105
Blaze The Cat
& Knuckles

Seriously, James made this topic?

Anyway, the history of my name is pretty much obvious. I played sonic Rush, really liked Blaze, and there you have it. Before then, however, I preferred mutedforeverkitten, because I am a mute, and like cats. Really not much to say on my end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ors View Post
For me it's simple: People on internet misspell Salminen, so I had to make up a short name that's easy to say and write. (It's now 6-7 years old name)
Not only is Ors a nice name, it looks nicer, too. That's a change for the better.
Blaze The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015   #106
Buust_te_wan
Now known as "Burst"

I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶t̶u̶b̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶u̶t̶o̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶h̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶t̶a̶.̶ No idea.
--------------------
spams "kek" a lot.
Buust_te_wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015   #107
Xkower8181
btw do not touch the sonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buust_te_wan View Post
No idea.
Telling a lie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buust quote without squares
I got my name off of Youtube, when someone had a tutorial on how to play online. That guy had a similar name. So yeah... I stole it sorta.
No, papa...
Xkower8181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015   #108
Sony
A worthless member

Mine was based on a mix of Sonic and Amy's name but people think of it as Sony from PlayStation.
Old 04-05-2018   #109
The Sin Heartless
The Outsider

The name Sin Heartless was created along with the internet personality to be the absolute foil of the normal people. Sin refers to the modern culture's malice, indifference, discrimination and how they result in autists' and minorities' lives to be ruined in one way or another. Heartless signifies the series of events which led to my psyche shattering and leaving me in a suicidal state for years, as well as served to make the name more edgy.

Since as an autist, me and my ideals would be cast away like carbage, I made the people in the internet hate me, despise me. I provided people in the internet something they will hate. Pretentious, cynical, edgy, insane, aggressive... A "villain" to their story. I let the hatred, pain and frustration out without any restraint.

And it worked. My confidence in RL increased drastically and people got to kick, loath and bully the internet personality. Hero and a villain to a story in the place where the people gather behind usernames and avatars.
The Sin Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018   #110
Rumia1
Backseat Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sin Heartless View Post
The name Sin Heartless was created along with the internet personality to be the absolute foil of the normal people. Sin refers to the modern culture's malice, indifference, discrimination and how they result in autists' and minorities' lives to be ruined in one way or another. Heartless signifies the series of events which led to my psyche shattering and leaving me in a suicidal state for years, as well as served to make the name more edgy.

Since as an autist, me and my ideals would be cast away like carbage, I made the people in the internet hate me, despise me. I provided people in the internet something they will hate. Pretentious, cynical, edgy, insane, aggressive... A "villain" to their story. I let the hatred, pain and frustration out without any restraint.

And it worked. My confidence in RL increased drastically and people got to kick, loath and bully the internet personality. Hero and a villain to a story in the place where the people gather behind usernames and avatars.
I must admit, that is one heck of a way to boost your morale and whatever works for you, but cheesy crust man.
Rumia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018   #111
RomioTheBadass
PK3 Fetishist

I was 16 years old when I first registered here and I was a bit "naive", when I grow up I realized how stupid and silly my username is, so yeah my Username is completely randomly thrown by my 16 years old former self.
Old 04-06-2018   #112
Jazzz
Catgirl Enthusiast

Picked up the name '.Jazz.' like 3 years ago. I found myself identified with this music genre and I liked how the word sounded to use as a nickname, and added the dots for an extra detail. I have variants of it on another sites like nJazz or NekoJazz. No idea why I ended choosing 'Jazzz' for here, though.
Jazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018   #113
Flare957
a.k.a. HyperFlare957

Flare957 is actually a shorted form of my more commonly used name 'HyperFlare957'.
Now with the original name, it was the one I first used on Xbox 360. Not too sure why I chose it, but after sometime, it kinda grew on me.
Flare957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018   #114
Lach
hop

I've been through a lot of usernames and never seemed to stick with any of them, so basically I just decided to shorten my real name and run with that until I find something more permanent.
Lach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018   #115
-CG7244-
ewe''

CG7244 It's just the abbreviation of CarlosGamer72, my old name. So, I put this name because It kinda represents me, because I'm adicted to the gaming since 5 years old.

Last edited by -CG7244-; 04-08-2018 at 12:57 AM.
-CG7244- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018   #116
Bluesfire
Since 2006

My username actually comes from a game of SRB2 back in like, 2008. I was playing CTF online, and my teamate's name was "Redsfire", so I named myself "Bluesfire", and since then it just kinda stuck.

I hope that the OG Redsfire is doing well, wish I could get in contact with him again lol

I like memes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BluesfireTV/
Bluesfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018   #117
Mr.Salty
Mysteltainn

My username used to be Tails Gaming, it wasn't really creative but it was something I enjoyed using. As the years flew by I decided to change my name Mr.Salty was one of them because why not?
Owner: lolno
Mr.Salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018   #118
MK.exe
The one and only!

Used to like sonic.exe back in the day and merged it with my name,

Though my name is now LazyMK lol
MK.exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018   #119
"Lat'"
Stop it

Take Latios and cut the poor thing in half. You get a Lat and the apostrophe's just here for show.
"Lat'" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018   #120
ItsYaBoiFromDiscord

Default i came up with itsyaboifromdiscord

It's just because I was in the srb2 discord.
ItsYaBoiFromDiscord is offline   Reply With Quote