Level Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickrawls08

How do you make rings float in your levels? I just have levels that make rings unable to float.

It's for WadAuthor. Not DoomBuilder, SRB2 DoomBuilder, or WadAuthor Modified SRB2 Version.

You should use SRB2 Doombuilder, it makes everything a thousand times easier, especially placing objects in the air.

Shuffle said:
You should use SRB2 Doombuilder, it makes everything a thousand times easier, especially placing objects in the air.

I'm sorry, but I can't use SRB2 Doombuilder. My Dad won't let me install anything game-related,cheat-related, or anything.

WadAuthor has no installation function, getting it is not technically "Installing" anything. Anyways,

In general, thing bitsets have 4 flags and 3 digits for their height. The bitset is 0xAAAB, where AAA is the object's height above ground, and B are the Easy, Normal, Hard, and Deaf flags. To get the bitset on a normal object, multiply the height desired by 16, and then add the existant B. Some objects use 32 as this number, and they will be noted. Objects that multiply by 16 can be placed up to 4095 units in the air, while objects that multiply by 32 can be placed up to 2047 units in the air.

Besides, the only way I could get SRB2 Doombuilder is by someone sending me the whole thing in a zip without the install program.

Nickrawls08 said:
Besides, the only way I could get SRB2 Doombuilder is by someone sending me the whole thing in a zip without the install program.
That won't work, I'm afraid; SRB2DB needs to register some components. Well, it is possible to do it manually, but probably not worth the effort.

I should also point out that whether a program has an installer is neither here nor there in determining its nastiness quotient...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back