Sigsegv trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon166

I'm making a Boss Level WAD, and two of the maps automatically sigsegv. The other one has during gameplay once, too. Is there a way to stop this, or are my maps just unplayable? ._.

Only one Eggman per tic, I think. Meaning, no two eggmans at the same time.

Okay, here it is. The second level doesn't use the animal capsule right, but I'm fixing that. :oops: By the way, how can you set a door to open when you defeat the Boss?
DEAD LINK

Moving the topic? Done and done.

As for the level itself, the download has expired. Have you checked the map for errors? Most level editing utilities have a feature that will test your map for mishaps that could otherwise crash a map. If you're on Doom Builder, this is bound to the F4 key. Ignore what it says about texture errors, you should try to focus on any other errors that come up. Typically, things like overlapping linedefs can crash the game when they come into view. Also, this probably isn't the cause of the problem, but which nodebuilder are you using? Zennode, hopefully?

I use the error check, and all that come up are missing texture errors. These textures aren't even viewable to the player, and if I change them, they mess up the entire level's textures. Anyway, I do use Zennode, yes. I'm going to rehost this and see if somebody can find the problem. Thanks. ^^

EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6a3qg3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back