Help With Sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Speed Breaker

Is Making a Robbie WAD
You all know Robbie The HedgeBoy was a failure so instead of changing sonic sprites i am now drawing him but i want to make him SRB2 style and i am bad at drawing in MS paint so please help me!
EDIT:if you wanna see how bad i draw here is a image of my werehog sprite
EDIT2 Please answser

fco5fb.png

Last edited:
Um.... first things first....
*EPIC FACEPALM*
First of all, make sure you read the SRB2wiki, make sure you have the palette, read the SLumpED tutorial, an also, the sprites HAVE TO BE 70x70 or 140x140 IF you have highres = 1 in your maincfg lump. You need to stop asking so many questions before you look at the wiki. Also, you can't ask people to sprite for you. If you are a beginner, I recommend editing the official SRB2 Sonic sprites first.
If I came across as harsh, sorry. I'm just tired of you asking so many questions (like you did in that netgame) without trying to look at the wiki first.
Also, I sorta think I can't sprite to good myself. Only if I knew where the upload button was...

Last edited:
Colson....

Colson i almost broke the rules for doing that and where do you save it?

EDIT:Wait a sec i wont post it here cause its against the rules.

ummmm okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy...

an also, the sprites HAVE TO BE 70x70 or 140x140 IF you have highres = 1 in your maincfg lump.

Actually that might just be SlumpED, unless XWE isn't the only editor with leniancy to sprite size. My Silver.WAD has a few sprites with altered size, so it's actually 72x70 on a few of them, and a little more.

...I might just be a smartass but all I'm saying is that it doesn't have to be 70x70 exact, but that's more reccromended, I guess. And yeah, double 70x70/whateveryouhave to make it highres if highres = 1 (does any wad even use this?!)

anyway, as I said before, that's not really good, sorry. You should try editing sonic first, and then work from there, but by NO MEANS should you make him a recolor.

Also Werehog doesn't work with SRB2, sorry. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back