What you hate about SRB2(JTE or rider's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hate the virus curse, don't play JTE with the supervirus.

I just dislike the lack of slopes-ness.

The number of noobs we have on the MS is nothing compared to the horrible glitchiness of netplay.

I need to? You get consis'd when joining a server, the entire server lags when only one user's connection is slow, c-lag messes up aim and controls, and you have to forward your ports manually.

I'm sure I missed something, but you get the idea.

Netcode...

Oh, and the fact that the creator is being a complete idiot and deciding to keep SRB2 in the past by making OpenGL, which actually makes the game look respectable, less supported than it already is. Just because his pc runs it like ass doesn't mean everyone's is like it.

On the subject of OGL/Software, I just hate how vastly different they are. It's entirely possible to make a level that looks perfect in software but is screwed over in OGL. I suppose it would go both ways, although I can't say for sure.

BlueZero4 said:
On the subject of OGL/Software, I just hate how vastly different they are. It's entirely possible to make a level that looks perfect in software but is screwed over in OGL. I suppose it would go both ways, although I can't say for sure.

Yes, that is true, but the improvements SSNTails is making to OpenGL now are really awesome. The difference between them is closing...

Well, indeed like other people, what I hate about SRB2 is the horribly unstable netcode that is running in it.

The supervirus. Once I was just a few rings away from the last Chaos Emerald, but the supervirus turned on and made me run off the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back