Paper Mario Wad. (Rereleased)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Rerelease of my Paper Mario Wad. So far I have done the following with him since the last release.

1. His Super Spin has been removed. He no longer goes out of his SMB NES Sprite anymore when doing his "Drive Dash" move.
2. I've also changed his WAVs a little. He no longer says "Mama£$&*a" when he dies. It was because people found this sound disturbing like Zim constant taunting or HMS123311 annoyingly long Sounds, No offence to who made the HMS123311 Voice Clips. Instead he does his star KOed sound from SSBM. Some More SSBM sounds are used as well.

Screenshot of the Wad
srb20009.png

DOWNLOAD!

Report Bug Errors and leave comments please. Especially to those who don't have him.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
2. I've also changed his WAVs a little. He no longer says "Mama£$&*a" when he dies. It was because people found this sound disturbing like Zim constant taunting or HMS123311 annoyingly long Sounds, No offence to who made the HMS123311 Voice Clips.

HMS123311 was meant to be annoying, the voices added to the annoyance. Also, the person who did the voices was FoxBlitzz.

This is not very good, I saw him before on another topic and couldnt download him and now he has finnaly been re released and I still cant download him because it takes me to a different site :|

Yes it would be nice if he could sort it out soon. How do we know he is even going to post another link anyway?

But it would be nice if he did because paper mario is cool!

Yes it would be nice if he could sort it out soon. How do we know he is even going to post another link anyway?

But it would be nice if he did because paper mario is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back