• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic GX Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Map. I like it. :D

You might want to fix the rings though, I think they're supposed to be 32 units off the ground.

Yes, put deaf on your rings.

Also, if you're aiming for difficulty, you got it. I was somewhat owned by the darkness, the lava and even a Jetty-Syn in the first map. Got a Game Over once in normal and tried again, dying one more time before getting to the end. (I wasn't trying too hard...) The boss seems uneventful, though I guess it is hard to make a FUN boss level since there's really only two bosses throughout the whole game. :P

Not bad at all, but I didn't find it as difficult. Didn't even get hit in the first act. ^_^()

Really nicely done, though. If you can make a ton of maps like this, you're on the right track.

I like this map, it's a fair challenge, especially compared to the normal SRB2 (I'm very good at SRB2 SP, but I suck eggs at multiplayer. =P).I especially liked the Hellfire Cave-esqe area in Act 1, and the boss was alright, it reminded me of Mystic Realm's boss levels.

Roboashura said:
I like this map, it's a fair challenge, especially compared to the normal SRB2 (I'm very good at SRB2 SP, but I suck eggs at multiplayer. =P).I especially liked the Hellfire Cave-esqe area in Act 1, and the boss was alright, it reminded me of Mystic Realm's boss levels.
Exactly what he said, plus I'd like to add that it bears quite a resemblence to MR4's version of Flame Rift in a really odd way =P

Mystic Realm=Awesomeness. Especially the new levels that are going to be in 1.09. I played through most of them on Mystic's computer, prepare to be driven insane in the Aerial Gardens Zone.

Very nice level! I enjoyed the cavey feel of it, and nice use of secrets. Fun without being too tricky. Don't listen to Mystic when he critiques a level's difficulty. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back