Wow, another topic so soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

Yes, another topic. This one is one I've posted on other forums without success. I need the Sonic R models in a usable format. OBJ, AN8, 3DS, anything anim8or can use. I really need Sonic, and Tails. The rest I don't care. (This is for the PC version, BTW.) Can somebody get me a converter or the models in a usable format? If not, is there REALLY simple Sonic models (like Sonic JAM style or Sonic R style, low-polygon format) that I can have?

Well I have Sonic R pc but I do not know how to change their format. Someone gave me the old sonic model from Christmas NiGHTS a while back that can be opened in anim8or. But the model needs to be fixed up a lot. Everything is pretty much stuffed into sonic's head except for one his shoes which is attached to the bottom of the head. I can send you the file later today when I have access to the computer on which it is located.

Dude... you really shouldn't be promising to use something that I don't think ANYONE yet has been able to use.

sonicmodel.jpg

How's that for simplicity? And I don't even want to start with the arms, since they're apparently embedded into those blocks in the front which are apparently Sonic's hands. Anyway, I have much work to do so I can't work anymore on it. Maybe tommorow...

EDIT: There's a mistake in the picture I fixed. I need pictures of Sonic from the game to see what the heck I'm supposed to take apart

Sonic R models are VERY hard to mess around with. SADX models are much easier. >>. And higher quality. >>.

Well, in case you still want it:

sonicsorted.png

I started over and sorted the model the right way, using a select connected command of sorts. I'm still confused though, because Sonic doesn't have any legs and there are these 6 blocks that I assume are supposed to come together to form 2 hands.

You should still use the SADX model, considering a lOT of us out there have at least middle-end PCs and can handle it. (Mine? 1.4GHz, 120GB hard drive, XP Pro, 512MB video memory and a partridge in a pare tree. And all for $400. Lucky me; My best friend works at Staples :roll: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back