• whens dinner?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejust

Annoyed-by-my-lame-username
EDIT:
Imagine sonic going down a pipe. When he gets down, he finds rings and bustable, floating bricks in a 2d world. The boss levels would have fiery pits. And, at the end of those levels, you'd find Eggman on a bridge, shooting missiles. After you touch the ax at the edge of the bridge to beat him, you'd find Amy saying "Our fearful leader is in another castle." Who would like to see that?

Do you want this?
I'm not making it.

PS: Sorry about my shorthand typing in my sig, I can't fit it all by using normal, whole words.
Now I did it properly(Actually I copied and pasted it from M.Word)

I think something like that could be achieved with a few simple sprite edits in SRB2.

littlejust said:
imagine sonic going down a pipe then finding rings with bustable floating bricks in a 2d world. the boss levels have fiery pits and eggman shooting missiles on a bridge with an axe on the edge, finding amy saying "our fearful leader is in another castle" who would like that???
do you want it
im not making it though
ps: sorry about my shorthand typing in my sig, cant fit it all by using normal whole words
Punctuation and grammar is your friend. That really doesn't make sense.

Original

imagine sonic going down a pipe then finding rings with bustable floating bricks in a 2d world. the boss levels have fiery pits and eggman shooting missiles on a bridge with an axe on the edge, finding amy saying "our fearful leader is in another castle" who would like that???
do you want it
im not making it though
ps: sorry about my shorthand typing in my sig, cant fit it all by using normal whole words

"fixed" version:

Imagine sonic going down a pipe. When he gets down, he finds rings and bustable, floating bricks in a 2d world. The boss levels would have fiery pits. And, at the end of those levels, you'd find Eggman on a bridge, shooting missiles. After you touch the ax at the edge of the bridge to beat him, you'd find Amy saying "Our fearful leader is in another castle." Who would like to see that?

Do you want this?
I'm not making it.

PS: Sorry about my shorthand typing in my sig, I can't fit it all by using normal, whole words.

well lucky for you 3 % of my brain is thoughts,27% is bubbly fat and 69% is controlling remembering of SRB2 or C.R.O.S.R.B.2 and 1% of my brain is LONG WORD REMEMBERING A.V cool eh? what i say i can remember.... i think?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back