affiliate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgmx

I'm the owner and founder of the SS Free, a major gaming community. I would like to know if you want to affiliate with us?

Name: SS Free

Domain: Snip!

Website URL: Snip!

Forum URL: Snip!

IRC URL:Snip!

Mail URL: Snip!

Wiki URL: the hacker hacked it and put spyware all over it, so don't go there

Radio URL: Snip!

CADC URL: Snip!

Founder: Snip!

Founded: June 25, 2006

Owner: Snip!

Members: 480+

Tags: StarCraft, WarCraft, Diablo, G-NOME, Warhammer, SWAT, Descent, Halo, Metroid, American Revolutionary War, Total Annihilation, Supreme Commander, Civilization, Federation II, BZFlag, RP Flash Point, Metroid: RPG, Command & Conquer, Warhammer 40,000, Unreal, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, Tom Clancy's End War, Blade Mistress, Mythos, Doom, Quake, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Star Trek: Armada, Duke Nukem, Battlefield, MechWarrior, Star Wars X-Wing, Aliens versus Predator, Aliens Online, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Geist, Sub Command, Zelda

Description: The world's largest community.

As much as we would possibly like to do it or not, this post just broke rule 3 as you can see here:

3. No spam. Create topics about the ruler of pie and your website somewhere else. Do not post useless lines, such as "ok", "lol", etc., as they clutter up the forum and don't add anything to the discussion. Placing links to your website in your signature IS acceptable, however. Forum games will also be considered spam.

You would need to talk to SSNTails about this if you want something like this to happen, but honestly, I doubt it will. Don't do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back