NiGHTS: JoD Trailer time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
coldhardproof.jpg

The Street Fighter thing was complete sarcasm, I know it.

Also... Anyone who thinks this game has the best graphics on the Wii should look at Super Mario Galaxy. Galaxy looks far better, and hell, I could say that it looks better than Sonic 06, and I think it does.

Anyway... Let's hope Sonic team doesn't screw this up. However, considering the rather positive comments from various eyes-on previews so far, this might be better than expected. We'll see.

cronosonic said:
The Street Fighter thing was complete sarcasm, I know it.

Also... Anyone who thinks this game has the best graphics on the Wii should look at Super Mario Galaxy. Galaxy looks far better, and hell, I could say that it looks better than Sonic 06, and I think it does.

Anyway... Let's hope Sonic team doesn't screw this up. However, considering the rather positive comments from various eyes-on previews so far, this might be better than expected. We'll see.

I said one of the best. I am completely aware of Super Mario Galaxy. ;)

Eh, nevermind, then. Still, the graphics could be improved greatly. Like it or not, almost every developer is doing a half-arsed job with graphics in Wii games. Resident Evil 4 trumps most of them, really, and the Wii version hasn't been updated graphically at all.

Even if NiGHTS is one of the best looking games, it's only because most of the Wii's library are simply worse. Only Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 are the closest to the Wii's graphical limits. Silly, eh? I swear, Mario Galaxy should be a game that developers should study to make sure they get the best graphical potential out of their games.

cronosonic said:
Even if NiGHTS is one of the best looking games, it's only because most of the Wii's library are simply worse.

I'd disagree, as NiD pushed the Saturn's graphical limits to what was thought as impossible. I'd fully expect them to do the same for a sequel. Regardless of the previous Wii titles, I'd think this would be the case. Anyways, I fail to see the relevance of graphics for good games. I mean, sure, they're nice, but still. NiD was entirely done in sprites, remember.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I wonder if Sonic is gonna make a cameo appearance. He might, as he already has in completely unrelated games like the latest Street Fighter.
Since when did Sonic make a cameo appearance in Street Fighter...?
I forgot which game it was. It turns out it was Virtual Fighter 5. I couldn't find some screenshots to prove it, but in a GameSpot Magazine, there's a Sonic icon under people's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back