Fate/Extra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effigy The Fox

Is mostly dead by now.
Alright Take 2. I probably knew by chances the first thread wasn't practical. I looked around the forums by year and between the release date for this game so I think its available to say. For those who don't know Fate/Extra is a Role playing game like game made by TYPE-Moon. Its battle like is similar to Rock, Paper, Scissors and requires a certain level of strategy. Its made for the PSP and was released in 2010. Choose between several Servants and fight. I don't think it connects to the anime in anyway but it brings back characters from that anime. My summary of that game is a rated T but has some sexual content(Luckily, its in words not like a cut scene or cgi sequence.)

My opinion on it was that the the game was very interesting though I don't like the whole rock, paper, scissors battle plan. I like the variety of Servants you are able to choose as well.

More Info On Game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/Extra (I'm not sure to remember to put links up here but I'll re-read the rules after this.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back