Call of Duty: Black Ops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If theres no info how do you even know about it? Also, how are we supposed to be stoked if theres no proof, info or anything?

Thats not very convincing, could you at least quote the message or something? Also, why would they even text you? Did you win a contest or something?

No. I get updates from them. I will try:
Activision Blizzard may have let key players on the Infinity Ward team slip through its fingers, but the company sure isn’t done with the Call of Duty franchise.
Treyarch, developer of 2008’s Call of Duty: World at War, said Friday that it will release the next game in the series, Call of Duty: Black Ops, on November 9.
The game’s official website reveals no plot, setting or theme. There are no screenshots. More information should be forthcoming soon, since the game’s trailer is set to debut tonight at 12:40 a.m. Eastern on GameTrailers TV.

Just google if you can't believe it, they already confirmed a new game a couple days ago. Its all over news websites, TV shows, and gamestop. What else do you need?

>_<

Vietnam War? Well... Sounds.. new?

The vietnam war was pretty cool, and uh, Call of Duty is cool, so I guess I'm getting this?

I'm being wary. After the crapfest that was MW2, I wouldn't buy another CoD game made by IW. On the other hand, I enjoyed World at War more than CoD4MW. Maybe Treyarch's entry won't suck.

Not that IW is in any position to make another game, it would appear.

There is going to be 3 new COD games over the course of next year.

Sounds like Guitar Hero.

"Hey, let's completely stop trying to make good games, let's just spam the market with big name game sequels instead!"

I'm being wary. After the crapfest that was MW2, I wouldn't buy another CoD game made by IW. On the other hand, I enjoyed World at War more than CoD4MW. Maybe Treyarch's entry won't suck.

Not that IW is in any position to make another game, it would appear.

Treyarch still fixes things and listens to their community.
IW used to do that, but now it's just: 'Here you have the game, it isn't ours anymore.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back