Nights Special Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violo

Resisting Pony Avatar
I heard on the Wiki before 2.0 came out that the special stages will be a Single Mare Nights stage. What happened to that idea? Or is it still WIP?

I don't know the exact details, but I think due to something in the NiGHTS system you couldn't have a NiGHTS stage a special stage at the same time. No idea if its fixed in 2.0, but it was a problem in the older versions.

Maybe it would be a good idea to test the idea in execution on the community before putting it into the main game.

This is an idea for SP Stage 8 for Master Emerald, if there was one (There is, but im talking about in normal play and not MAP MAP**).

I wonder if Slumber Circuit would work as a special stage. It looks like it was built to be one.

I didn't have the time to finish those for 2.0. You'll see them in 2.1, though, I guarantee it.

He said "Could you still have non-NiGHTS special stages in 2.1?"
I imagine so. Like Rob said, fuctionality for NiGHTs special stages already exists in 2.0, and it also supports the old style of special stages. I really don't think we'll need to break compatibility there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back