SA Mode is Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violo

Resisting Pony Avatar
Personally, I think it was removed but not from SocEdit. It would be better if it automatically adds homing, lightdash, sa jump (from CB) and maybe a Grading System. I dunno. No analog mode.

But anyway, has it been removed or is it just broken?

Because it sucked :3

...Though, I wish that the lightdash and homing were in still. It could have been used in 2D in unique ways.

Autosaver said:
Though SRB2CB is being worked so wait.

Actually, Kalaron made it known to me via queries on IRC that he was so disgusted with how terribly 2.0 was written (he made it sound like the Sonic 2006 of coding) that he wasn't even going to bother.

So...

I wonder why? I guess he expected the game to be perfect and have no bugs? If so, that was a silly expectation to assume. That was never going to be the case especially with a release this big. Our SS team can't find all of the issues and even if they somehow could, there is no guarantee that the bugs will remain fixed.

Oh well, his loss.

He just said something about the entire source code being a big mess and how it breaks a lot of functions. I can't really recall the majority of it, since he brought up a lot of technical jargon I don't understand, though.

Sonict said:
I wonder why? I guess he expected the game to be perfect and have no bugs? If so, that was a silly expectation to assume. That was never going to be the case especially with a release this big. Our SS team can't find all of the issues and even if they somehow could, there is no guarantee that the bugs will remain fixed.

Oh well, his loss.

Did you try asking the complainer to see if he fix the bugs?
It would be funny, if he could fix a majority of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back