Makeing a music pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look in music.dta to find all existing music. You should replace the O_<filename> with mp3's or better, OGGs. If you plan on just making some music apear for your own levels, then name the music file after the map number of your chosen map. For example, if you have made a cool map with the map number 61, then name the music file.....O_MAP61M

Look at SRB2soundpack. You can say it has some of the best quality OGG music ever showed off in SRB2! So, yeah, I converted it correctly. Try the AV music morpher!

Super mystic sonic said:
Look at SRB2soundpack. You can say it has some of the best quality OGG music ever showed off in SRB2! So, yeah, I converted it correctly. Try the AV music morpher!

I use Fairstairs audio converter.

Super mystic sonic said:
GCFreak said:
I use Fairstairs audio converter.

Gosh, are you trying to make me post so much today that I'll have 2000 posts by tomorow?
Who said you had to reply to every single post in this topic? Learn to, y'know, shut up.

Also, mp3 is the suxxors, go for OGG or MOD if the original media you used was in that very format (see Shadow Hog's Agrobase in the Releases forum).

And it's always nice to throw in a little MIDI of the song, maybe from VGMusic, and credit the author in the MAINCFG... or maybe sequence the MIDI yourself! :)

Just google to AV music morpher. Add a file to your playlist, right click on the file when its in the playlist, choose morph, and then choose to what filetype. Easy!

Super mystic sonic said:
GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:
I do that all the time! I once used mp3's, but all the OGG music kinda screwed up because of that. Dunno why. though.

I heard Mystic say 1 word posts are forbidden. But 0 word posts.......

Erm, you DO realize that he had a point in quoting you. It wasn't a zero word post. Make sure you read people's posts and be sure you don't correct them for something they didn't do wrong in the first place. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back