[Open Assets] [XSRB2] Cloud Cradle G! Golf for masochists! (g_CloudCradleGolf.wad)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xsrb0000.png

"i am soo h4x0r"

To be serious though, I actually enjoyed these golf courses. As fustrating as they were, I found them challenging in a good way.

8.5/10

hah easy use fofs, i maked lopes but u need use zoom tube waypoint, because srb2 not have a good engine with a 260 slopes but we can yes make lopesore or less fake but is cool it all ways.

hah easy use fofs, i maked lopes but u need use zoom tube waypoint, because srb2 not have a good engine with a 260 slopes but we can yes make lopesore or less fake but is cool it all ways.

1: I was joking.

2: Those arn't slopes. Those are stairs. Lots and lots of stairs.

Now I have improved the text XD

hey hey hey if you do not want to do well until all slopes that the slopes are quite annoying to make a game that has no engine 360.

Last edited:
I remember a guy called Sonix in srb2, I will not speak evil of him the more he is cool and also has a name and also Sonic_Magy Black Cat, well my username, so is Knuckles the Echidna in Srb2 and many other places, good speaking this wad, I have not got it, but also do not know if low.

now i have improved the text xd

hey hey hey if you do not want to do well until all slopes that the slopes are quite annoying to make a game that has no engine 360.

i remember a guy called sonix in srb2, i will not speak evil of him the more he is cool and also has a name and also sonic_magy black cat, well my username, so is knuckles the echidna in srb2 and many other places, good speaking this wad, i have not got it, but also do not know if low.

...what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry for the bump, but..

6qf6m9.png

Edit: Most recent record using latest version.
Edit2: Better score :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back