What is the "God Menu"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

I have been wondering this for quite a long time.... Is it something you get on the secrets menu? Or is it a menu of it's own.... What is inside the God Menu?
Meh. I need answers. :|

The God menu is a series of options added to the secrets menu. It's mostly just aliases for console commands, but it comes with the ability to use those console commands in singleplayer (in exchange for modifying the game of course)

img00023ry2gq.jpg

The only pic I have of the god menu. Ignore the beta showcase. Beta Showcase is something unfinished and unplayable. God menu refers to the modify rings, modify lives, etc options.

See, I'm pretty sure you can use it jokingly so long as you use it sparingly. As long as the person normally types, it's ok to joke around a bit.

I second that opinion, I'll. No one should be above the law. Not even athletes.

okay, Sonic would be an exception....

<EDIT>
Incidentally, I've tried to activate that "Ultimate Cheat". It shut down the game.

BoomTheHedgehog said:
I second that opinion, I'll. No one should be above the law. Not even athletes.

okay, Sonic would be an exception....

<EDIT>
Incidentally, I've tried to activate that "Ultimate Cheat". It shut down the game.
Ultimate cheat comprises of:
I_Quit();

I think this was suppose to be a joke or it has yet to be completed. In the joke form, I think when people who get it see it, the go, "Hey, it's the Ultimate cheat. I bet I become some god or something." Where it then crashes the game on them. When I found it, I thought it was suppose to be level select for Ultimate mode. I clicked it, but nothing happened to me. I still don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back