Suggestions

How about a...

Linedef Execute ( All Things )
So anything that touches the sector activates it.

We definately need more A_Set___s, A_SetPainChance, A_SetSpeed, A_SetDamage, and maybe an A_Heal to add var1 (positive or negative) to the health.

Since no one posted this here yet, I request a sprng that bounces low, high, then very high the more you go on it. The color should be green or orange.

How about rather than red crawla, and blue crawla sprites. We just have one set of green crawla sprites? This way, we could just SOC new colors of crawlas without having to sprite anything.

And maybe the same with springs.

This may not be possible, but maybe have the ability to switch characters in single player? (I mean in a tag-team style, not the way you change characters in multiplayer.)

I really think the startrings cheat should be taken off in match, ctf and tag modes.

I mean nothing is more annoying then hitting someone, then having the startrings 999 put on and you get hit <_<.

Torgo said:
I really think the startrings cheat should be taken off in match, ctf and tag modes.

I mean nothing is more annoying then hitting someone, then having the startrings 999 put on and you get hit <_<.

Why not get rid of startrings in general? It ticks me off when someone just uses it in Coop and gets rid of all challenge that there would be in playing the game.

Since there's an "Award Points" linedef, there should be an "Award Rings" as well. It could be used in any map if you're low on rings, like in a boss stage. The Linedef Trigger that uses Ring count could be used with it as well with NOCLIMB turned on.

I have a theroy, that you could SOC something A_Capechasing you and doing A_Ringbox at the same time.
And I do believe that you can make some sort of linedef in a map to make this work (Change state linedef?)

-We need more enemies. Seriously, it's annoying seeing the same ones again and again.

-Teleport monitors should have you switch Rings, Super Sneakers, and shields as well as position. So it can be more classic. =P

-The ability to even out ring amounts for everyone. Like in Mario Party with the coin thing.

Custom spawn animations. The random "OMG RANDOM CHARACTER BLINKING APPEARED" thing gets bland easily. How about using the chaos mode spawn graphic or something? At least make it customizable.

Make a variant of fall down using the ability number 9 (or 10 if 9 is taken) hovering that uses the DSFLY or something like that sound and uses the first 2 special ability sprites for it. :P My Omega wad in progress will use DSOMJETS for the ability. ^.^
RunSound and WalkSound: Runsound is a sound played every 2 frames of running, and WalkSound is a sound played every 4 frames of walking.
For example: Tails could use DSFLY (Or whatever it's called, his fly sound) For running. :P My Omega WAD which I am in progress of will use DSOMJETS for running, and DSOMCLNK for walking. ^.^

The Reset Camera key should reset all camera variables to defaults, including CAM_ROTATE, CAM_DIST, CAM_HEIGHT, GR_FOV, and any other weird things that it doesn't currently set to default. Anyone intentionally messing with the camera probably doesn't use the camera reset.

Add a special timer that counts down when you enter a room or when a linedef gets executed.

This timer should be at the top, middle with red text that counts down. When the timer reaches zero, kill the player. Make sure that this is easy to set up the time and be able to start, stop, and reset the timer with ease. I don't want to make a million sectors If the place you get trapped in has many rooms. (If using sector types like the check number of rings linedef)

Also, Add a global timer that will count down and when it reaches zero, the player dies. It should start from what you set it as in the level header or something like that.

Add some textures that are like the hologram room from star trek and stuff like that so people can make neat techno-type levels.

Sonict

Now I think of it, how can Sonic even keep so much huge rings with him? Where does he keep them? All those 100+ rings that are half the size of Sonic....

Anyway, "UNDERWATERTIME = <tics/seconds>" for a character in S_SKIN. Some characters would be based from fish, and should be able to stay underwater for forever. And forever is 0.

Make the rings shoot faster. :(
In other games, you move at a snail's pace and the bullets fly a bajillion miles an hour. In this game, you move at a bajillion miles an hour and the rings move at a snail's pace. How are you supposed to hit stuff?? D:
Match is completely luck-based if you aren't two inches from your target.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back