This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Gonna miss the flow homming attack, but the bullet dash is sick. im guessing it was a creative choice to get rid of it instead of map one to spin in the air?

I noticed two weird/cool things. 1. If Junio was in 'boost mode' before contacting the surface, he can jump off the water for a split second, even if he isn't moving fast enough. 2. Junio's peelout lets him move before the start of a race in the race gamemode.

I appreciate that, even if a superform was not planned, sprites were put on him because of LUAs that make everyone super
nice touch

I want to love this more because it's so gorgeous but finding the moveset to be clumsy for me. The bullet dash seems like it's great once you get used to it but I'm mostly finding that, and the peel-out, to be more challenging than intuitive so far.

So, turns out there was a bug that heavily affected online, in regards to the bullet dash aim. That has been fixed now, along with the funky 2D aim.

Glad to see him back! But I gotta say, not too big a fan of the new "Bullet Dash." It's pretty clunky and hard to get used to. I'd much prefer if the homing attack from the 2.1 iteration came back. Just my opinion though.

Glad to see him back! But I gotta say, not too big a fan of the new "Bullet Dash." It's pretty clunky and hard to get used to. I'd much prefer if the homing attack from the 2.1 iteration came back. Just my opinion though.

I really dislike that everyone seems to gravitate towards the most basic Dashmode + Homing combo. if you want that, Neo Sonic is on this very forum. Go play that. The Bullet Dash is actually really versatile ….and kinda OP when mixed with Dashmode. Easily one of my favorite abilities to date making this one of my favorite characters to play with.

This is so dope!

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

In the changelog it states that Dashmode while Super was added and yet, I still can't turn super with all chaos emeralds.

Last edited:
In the changelog it states that Dashmode while Super was added and yet, I still can't turn super with all chaos emeralds.
you have to have either a mod that lets everyone go super or pandora's box and use enable superform because he can't go super on his own

Great to have him back (also nice new/clarified name). This and a few other mods are all that I miss from 2.1 and the new ability makes him funner than ever! It really feels like playing the opening from CD.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back