Noxious's Color Dumpster

Noxious's Color Dumpster 2.5

Noxious

This skincolor pack does not follow a specific goal in mind other than to appeal to others.

This includes several skincolors I made at the start of my skincolor making career and onward. Some are weird and some are decent. I won't go too into detail, but here are the colors in order.

Pumpkin
Sonic-3
Midnight
Red-Invert
Dusty
Bloody-Oil
Mystery
Swamp
Beta
Gamma
Delta
Epsilon
Zeta
Tumbleweed
Adventure
Chocolate
N-Rust
Whiskey
Lamp-Post
Fetus
Burning-Blue
Metallic-Blue
Giygas
Pico
Flashbang
Redberry
Firebush
Toxic
Faker

Anyways I hope you like my skincolors! Let me know what you think about em, and I'll probably change these ones in the future.

Note: You cannot use any of these skincolors in your projects.

CHANGELOG
BEANS'S MEGA COLLECTION: VOLUME 1
Version 1.0 - Initial Release
Version 1.01 - Fixed up the colors on Greenlight and Firebush 2
Version 1.1 - a very huge update with a whopping 13 new skincolors! Check em out!
BEANS'S MEGA COLLECTION: VOLUME 2
Version 1.0 - 4 skincolors have been added to the pack
Version 1.01 - It's my birthday!! I only added 2 skincolors cause I wanna enjoy this moment!!!!
NOXIOUS'S COLOR DUMPSTER (BOTH VOLUMES COMBINED)
Version 2 - The last update for a while now. This is because skincolor making has gotten pretty stale for me. I usually can't come up with new ideas nor names. My mind isn't right and so I gotta take some time off
  • Merged Volume 1 and 2. Why is because I felt like it was stupid making someone download twice only for different skincolors.
  • Added 3 more skincolors: Fetus, Metal, and Metallic Blue
  • Changed a few names
Version 2.5 - Yeah this isn't dead anymore lmfao
  • Added 3 new colors in the form of Giygas, Pico, and Flashbang
  • Minor changes to existing colors
  • Removed a few colors. Guess which ones

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Anyways, since I'm so kind, here is a sneak peak of one of the skincolors planned for Version 1.1, which will come out soon.
(sorry I'm just too eager to contain my joy that I have a mod uploaded to the MB)

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    238.2 KB · Views: 233
Anyways, since I'm so kind, here is a sneak peak of one of the skincolors planned for Version 1.1, which will come out soon.
(sorry I'm just too eager to contain my joy that I have a mod uploaded to the MB)
Hm. Nice Seafoam blend.

Version 1.1 is out

This includes 13 new skin colors, making 20 skincolors in total for the pack! Go check them out.

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    170 KB · Views: 187
Volume 2 is out!

This includes 4 new skincolors in the form of a separate lua file. Sadly I do not have a gif on me showing the skincolors, because it says the gif was an invalid type. I'll try to fix it tho. Have a happy holidays!

VERSION 1.01 OF VOLUME 2 IS OUT
This includes only 2 skincolors: Whiskey and Lamp Post
Why such a small update you ask? Well, it's because
Today, of January 2nd, is my birthday!!!
Yup, it's my birthday today, and so I want to give a thank you to the guys who have used my skincolor pack, it means alot to me that you try it out.
And as always, have a good rest of your day!

Version 2 is out. Check the changelog for more information regarding it. This will also be the last update for a while now.

1614880309533.png

Going to be updating my skincolor pack because idk I have nothing better to do
Here's basically the only two things that will change
  • More colors are going to be added
  • Old colors are going to be refined or deleted
For now have a peek at the new Metallic Blue

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back