The result of an hour of boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousFox

AKA FuriousFox
I ran out of ideas while trying to make Special Stage D for Acid Missile, so I decided to do something else out of boredom:
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=cbd1607d4c6f807d865762253a6c8aa1

This is Acid Missile v1.0, but I changed the exits so that all non-dead players must be at the end for the level to be completed. People have been saying for a while that there needs to be levels that force Coop on the players, so I decided to do something that would at least make players cooperate a little bit. Personally, I don't think it'll work out well, since you'll have people who get stuck everywhere and have people who just generally refuse to complete the level, but I figured that the people that have been wanting Coop levels should at least have the chance to see what it would be like. Besides, it took very little effort to make, since all of the maps were already there.

Ya know, I'm gonna make a simple coop level once. Here are some idea's:

Lets see, Tails carries the players to a high hill that you can't climb.

Knuckles can climb places that are too high for Tails. Once there, he pushes a button that opens a chamber with a red spring in the water that leads you to the top of Knuckles' position.

As for Sonic....you can make a very small pole with red spring on it where he should thok on so he can fly over a long pit. Then he needs to push a button wich opens the pathway to his position. You could also make a conveyer belt wich only sonic is fast enough to run on. To prevent Tails/Knuckles to cheat on this with jumping, you could make some spikes above there.

You could also make something that requires Sonic and Tails togheter. Like a very high pole with a red spring that Sonic should thok on to fly to the other side of the death pit. But tails needs to carry him to the top of the pole.

Tails and Knuckles togheter could work as well. Like a unclimable wall where Tails can fly on. Once at that hill you have a wall too high for Tails thats climable. Well, go ahead, Knuckles!

Sonic and Knuckles.....um....how about a conveyer belt for Sonic only, but there's a door in the way! The switch to that door is at a too high for Tails wall. As long as Knuckles stands on it, the door is open. When he leaves it, the door will close. Once Sonic got trough the door, he presses a button wich opens a hallway for Tails and Knux to his position.

I'm full of ideas! Remember that many walls need to be unclimbable for Knuckles to make this work.

I played this version comined with AgressiveRobots1-4 yesterday on hard mode with some guys. It was challenging and sooooooo funny! :D

Messages like:
"Waaaaah!"
"HELP!"
"Where come these jettysins from?"
"I can't get through!"
"Where are you?"

occured very often. We were forced to do team-work because every player had to reach the end ! It was AWESOME! :mrgreen:

i remember that netgame. i was there! Was it the N00B connor that stoped because he saw a the green bomber and all that goo? that was so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back