GFZ3: Spiked balls are flung slower than boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizzle

Is this an intentional design choice? I find it very strange to be fighting a boss whose pattern is "fire 4 spiky things, immediately fly towards you, rinse, repeat" when the "fly towards you" part is much faster than the spiky balls. Eggman often flies right through them!

3oAt22SdwUkrEYpyfu.gif

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Suggestion for a fix: Have Eggman sit around for a few seconds after firing the spiked balls at you? I think the crux of the issue is that the transition between "I'm firing this stuff at you" to "I'm flying right in your face" is perhaps too quick. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know about this but think about sonic players thokking around. He could dash into the balls... so its not all uselss

I'm sure the balls are dangerous, sure, but that's not what I'm concerned with. Imagine if you threw a bowling ball down a bowling alley and then ran down as fast as you could to knock down the pins before the bowling ball made it to the end. Makes throwing a bowling ball seem rather silly, right?

Who knows. It might be intentional behaviour. Since Eggman isnt the most successful villian..

Also not a bug and just a mediocre design choice. That pinch needs a bit of work to be more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back