How can I use srb2 pallete in paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I want to know if there is a way to put the pallete of srb2 in the paint.(I am using the paint that comes with windows XP).

I used the color picker like you said but when I convert the sprite to Doom gfx format the background of the sprites become a light blue color, what am I doing Wrong?
I think the palette have the wrong color.

You mean Cyan? That indicates transparency in SRB2's palette, you're not doing anything wrong.

Can you export the picture so I can see if you used the correct "light blue" that you want?

SLumpED is very finicky when it deals with converting pictures that are not in the 2.0.x palette (which is any new picture you would make in MSPaint). Even if you made a new document in MSPaint and gave the picture the correct cyan color for transparency (color 247 in that picutre), SLumpED would not convert that picture correctly. The only way to get around this is to draw your sprites on a picture that is already converted to the 2.0.x palette like the picture I gave you.

You can also draw on this picture below.
cyan.png

It much easier to use XWE for this. It automatically converts pure cyan into transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back