Special Stage Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ever I go into a special stage, Super Sonic and the hoops and orbs are invisible. How do I fix this because I want to get all the chaos emeralds without cheating and I can't because of this. Also I have tried restarting the game and it still does it. Help? Could anyone help me with this? It only does it in special stages also.

Last edited:
By any chance did you mess with drawdist_nights? That variable affects how far away a sprite can be seen from the camera in a NiGHTS level (which includes all of SRB2's special stages), if you didn't know. (it's also modifiable in one of the options menus somewhere)

Though the default value shouldn't cause super sonic/hoop/orbs to be invisible anyhow, that's just weird.

What is the game like without any .WAD files? And are you running in Software, or OpenGL?

I am running srb2win. I can get a screenshot if you would like. What do you press to take a screenshot.

srb2win =/= software, srb2win can either be software or OpenGL (after all it's not like OpenGL lives in a secret exe we never told anyone about). Though since software is the default, I'm guessing you probably use that then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back