Farewell to a Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitoko

So, one of my old friends, who happened to play for a short time on network play by the name "storm the cat" has decided with certainty, that he will not be playing SRB2 anymore.

He used to be a fan of Sonic Team Jr's work for a very long time. He tried out Sonic Doom in single player many years ago and had plenty of fun with it. He still says SRB1 sucks even though he loved it. He has played the game in his own time as a pastime for 12 years. By the time he realized there was a searchable game list, he was off in school where the networking to outer websites were blocked on most ports, and thus could not experience the netplay capabilities this game had. HE decided to come visit me once in a blue moon, surprised to see I was still at the same house with the same family. And we did just what we did years ago, kicked butt together in SRB2 and then kicked each others' butts. (His aim is phenomenal, he scored 1000-300 on me xD) And following that, he wanted to try netplay for the first time before he wanted to quit out SRB2. To him, the game was not quite as fun as it used to. So, even though he has not really interacted with the community due to SAS, he still lives on in my heart today as one of my favourite friends and players of all time.

And thus, as he has messaged me just recently, that he will no longer be playing SRB2. He wants to stay away from it as he focuses on his next big moment in life - acquiring a major in Physics. He says though, to me, that maybe, although unlikely, he will play SRB2 again.

He still says Mystic is a baka and will never take it back.
He still says SSNTails is "God Tails"
He still says Sonikku is insane.

And finally, he wants everyone to have fun with their lives and enjoy it for what it's worth it to them.

With this all in place, rest in numbers, my dear friend storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back