Anyone planning to do anything special for SRB2ME's release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to know, is emerald hunt mode compleatly out? I ask because of how it's handled in the leak.

Bigboi said:
What's more, you could make it so that rings actually hurt you. Now THAT would be some fun.
If this is implemented, you should start out with a lightning sheild that attracts rings, but doesn't protect you from one hit.

Host more (i only host 12 hours a day)
Look for bugs and other stuff that we need to avoid in multiplayer
Join games more i dont join games much i like hosting more
Do singleplayer i never done singleplayer in my life i think coop counts

I'll be in Missouri when it gets released. Hopefully I can sneak off and download it onto my flash drive at some point (the hotel we're staying at is supposed to have a computer to use, which is good because my folks aren't letting me take mine XC)

When it gets released, I will play the whole game, fail epicly at the first boss cause I still cant get past it *shot* and then I'll play through the whole game with sissy mode. I'm acting like a n00b, but I've been playing for two years atleast.

909090hey said:
When it gets released, I will play the whole game, fail epicly at the first boss cause I still cant get past it *shot* and then I'll play through the whole game with sissy mode. I'm acting like a n00b, but I've been playing for two years atleast.
Hu im not sure but sissy mode will not work right?

GOD and NOCLIP are still in the game, but they activate cheat protection (meaning you can't save or unlock anything).

I'm still aware of that though, which is very annoying.
EDIT: ill just get my old gamedata file with all the secrets unlocked and go through the whole game each level killing all robots but that wont due me much good cause then what would i have to unlock and its not the enimies that are the problem its the platforming...

Yeah now i am hostng 16 hours i have to get up early i am master server i am a legend! i have a lot of server plans for today err i have to get back to my game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back