Someone seriously needs to do something about hangout servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by that, i mean the people who place hangout and roleplaying servers on the standard section.

Am i the only one who noticed that lately? It happened earlier too, and today i decided to go for some multiplayer coop for fun, and all i stumbled upon besides match and CTF was three hangout servers. I talked to the server owners in there about how their server was in the standard section, and they said to me directly they just didn't care about the rules. Just why? Is it really that hard to place it in the casual section?

Someone needs to seriously do something about it, it's getting annoying.

You can report a server on the master server part of the MB using the flag icon next to the server's name. I'm not sure if anyone actually enforces anything however.

You can report a server on the master server part of the MB using the flag icon next to the server's name. I'm not sure if anyone actually enforces anything however.
As far as I know I'm the only one policing it right now. I delist as I see them and keep track of repeat offenders to hand out bans. Sorry for any that I miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back