SRB2JTE...? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTE

I noticed the GFZ boss's second attack uses semitransparent clones, like SRB2JTE does with all thok objects. I've also been told there is a character scaling cheat, exactly the same as SRB2JTE's "scale" command. What else has anyone noticed was taken from SRB2JTE?

srb2scale.png

Scale *insert number here*

THAR U GO.

And I didn't see anything else related to SRB2JTE other than the afterimages of Eggman (I was wondering why they did that :U).

Jason the Echidna said:
I noticed the GFZ boss's second attack uses semitransparent clones, like SRB2JTE does with all thok objects. I've also been told there is a character scaling cheat, exactly the same as SRB2JTE's "scale" command. What else has anyone noticed was taken from SRB2JTE?
It's not even a cheat. It's a linedef effect, and it's actually kind of unstable.

Rob said:
It's not even a cheat. It's a linedef effect, and it's actually kind of unstable.

Considering I can't jump out of water at very small size I'd probably say that, but I'm small so of course I can't. :P

Hyper Shadic X said:
Rob said:

Considering I can't jump out of water at very small size I'd probably say that, but I'm small so of course I can't. :P
As in the physics collapse because of scaling.

BrennenTehAwsumz said:
Well there is one. Orderpizza * * * * * *. Go try it for yourself JTE and shout "I knew my mod was just ahead of its time!"
I believe that has been in there for quite a while now, and I think Mystic added it because WoW had/has that very command except it actually works. :P Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Especially in match where I would find all these bots on different teams chasing after 1 certain bot. The bots were actually kinda smart in match mode, they knew to run when I used objectplace to put Ghouls into the middle of the map. It is funny watching hedghogs and foxes running from a speedy mask thing. XD

Jacy said:
Especially in match where I would find all these bots on different teams chasing after 1 certain bot. The bots were actually kinda smart in match mode, they knew to run when I used objectplace to put Ghouls into the middle of the map. It is funny watching hedghogs and foxes running from a speedy mask thing. XD
Yeah, I loved doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back