The kind of GHZ remake that would pwn on SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate

a scar in time...
I saw the Green Hill Zone remake from Sonic Adventure 2, and if someone who is good at level editing could remake the old sonic levels like that for SRB2, I am sure it would be the top level pack ever...I'm not good at making levels...I tried once...and failed. Here is what the remake is like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MXAHgyiAI8&mode=related&search=

If anyone could try to do this, I'm sure it would be appreciated by many. If not, then maybe I will do it in a year or 10.

Technically, this sounds like a request.

I tried this once, but immediately lost interest after five minutes of working on it.

180 emblems alright, and I got them all, but this sounds like requesting a wad to me.

I would, but the only problem is those platforms move horizontally, which is impossible.

Well, I was going to make a GHZ style level, bearing utterly no resemblance, of course.

Also, I found the GHZ texs in DW's HUGE collection of SA2 texs, so I could upload it if someone just said "Please.".

BlueZero4 said:
Well, I was going to make a GHZ style level, bearing utterly no resemblance, of course.

Also, I found the GHZ texs in DW's HUGE collection of SA2 texs, so I could upload it if someone just said "Please.".
Please. *shot*

Yeah, I did make it, I just got bored and/or ran into limitations in 1.08 that have since been fixed.

So my motivation is the only thing really stopping me now.

So all you need is motivation?....Eggman has strapped explosive to your girlfriend and will set them off if you press the 'y' key! press 'n' to save her!.....Oh wait.

Yep, someone should really, really, {[really, ]Xinfinity} make it.
I also am trying. Oh wait, I shouldn't have write that...

See Wizard 2.

SRB2 would be great for slopes if everything wasn't sector-height based, and the world was subdivided with octrees rather than BSP.

SSNTails said:
SRB2 would be great for slopes if everything wasn't sector-height based, and the world was subdivided with octrees rather than BSP.
Sucks that the only working slope EXE on the forums is broken and only works for OpenGL. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back