Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few requests.

New theme song.
Make it easier to tell which stage you're going to BEFORE you go into the warp area.
Make J-City more City-like. Also make it not as flat.
Lap Number scripts depending on the stage you're on.
More slopes.
Make the SRB2 levels optional. As in, you don't go there after the normal stages.

You're in a kart, you can't jump. So it would be kind of hard to make the levels not-flat unless you add springs.

I have a suggestion too:

After a level, have it send you back to J-City instead of the title screen. If it's used in a netgame, That's really annoying because the players can't get back in touch, and you have to make another server.

8) not changing the theme song. And yeah I forget to make the battle stage loop. What people don't read the signs well this excludes bowser's circuit and baby park though. J-City is incomplete, well you can pretty tell by the huge area of grass. Srb2 lvl optional is a good idea. Well right now I'm not going to be wadding anymore for a long time again.

The theme-song is one of the worst parts of this mod. It would be twice as good if you changed that, or got rid of it.

I'm serious.

Ok I have made an update which fixed alot of things and added some new things. Took alot of annoying things out of it to. Plus 1 new Battle lvl.

New:
Brought back jumping
Bananas, Fake Boxes don't stay forever.
Boxes are Transparent thx to syko for reminding me to do that
Fixed up some lvls
And some other new stuff to

Link:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/pg/indexsrb2.htm

Credits:

Soccing, Charaters, Level modifying: Jman
Custom texture: Jman, Sasuketo, Neo the Hedgehog, Mystic(Rainbow)
Music: Jman, Neo the Hedgehog
Levels: Jman, Flame the Hedgehog, Dash the Hedgehog, SuperMecha, Roboegg99, Dustin

Characters

Jman
Sonic
Luigi
Yoshi
Naruto
Kirby

JmankartScreen.png

I will be releasing a character pack to add more characters to the mod.

I have a suggestion. How about we hold the dash button to accelerate instead of simply pressing it once. Oh and letting the button go to decelerate? It would make the game more controlable.

Ash777 said:
I have a suggestion. How about we hold the dash button to accelerate instead of simply pressing it once. Oh and letting the button go to decelerate? It would make the game more controlable.

you can't do that with soccing.

it wont let me move

i cant move foward and backwards with any of the kart charecters, do you have any suggestions on how to fix that

Well I also made sonic special easier to handle to. I hope yall now happy that I made them jump now. :D

You can soc acceleration. Use freeslots.

First gear - Regular spin slots with slowish pushing. Freeslots might be needed to make it last longer, though.
Second gear - After some first gear action, you go here. You get pushed along faster.

So on up to 5th or 6th gear. Remember to make the first few gears change faster than the later ones. Should work if I'm not mistaken. However, you might need to experiment with tics and freeslots to get it working well. And It'll take a helluva lot of freeslots. Also, use the higher numbered ones so there aren't any conflicts if some joker adds another mod.

Oh, and you seriously can't use that theme song. You're not allowed to use commercial music unless you have EXPLICIT permission from the artist.

Yeah I should of did that, it would be better for me to use the super frames.

how would cape chase help? Cuz srb2 riders soc used that and they were hard to control.

No, I mean since you're using unused states. You should use the old "Sonic Cape" states from an older version of SRB2 when there was no Super Sonic. Check SOCEdit or ask Draykon.

I personally don't think it's worth the trouble. Just use freeslots.

Re: it wont let me move

bobby said:
i cant move foward and backwards with any of the kart charecters, do you have any suggestions on how to fix that

Why do people say this, don't people read instructions and its like alot of people haven't played mario kart before, made it just like it.

I played Mario kart 1 and double dash.

Besides who are all the characters that is going to be in it?

I just played the new version.

Issuses:

1) The socs need to be replaced by somthing better. (I can help.)
2) J-city needs to be scraped.
3) Wepons should be removed.
4) Charatcers should be removed.
5) Music should be removed.
6) Levels should be on level select.
7) If jumping is back, take out all the levels you edited for no jumping, and add some obstacles to the few origional maps.
8) Rainbow Road needs to be fixed.

on Edge said:
I just played the new version.

Issuses:

1) The socs need to be replaced by somthing better. (I can help.)
2) J-city needs to be scraped.
3) Wepons should be removed.
4) Charatcers should be removed.
5) Music should be removed.
6) Levels should be on level select.
7) If jumping is back, take out all the levels you edited for no jumping, and add some obstacles to the few origional maps.
8) Rainbow Road needs to be fixed.

If I take out the soc then you'll lose the feel of driving.
You do know the point of this mod is to play like mario kart in my own crazy way so if I take out the weapons it will loses it's point and it will not be mad fun online even if your playing with 8 people. And if you play mario kart all the levels are made for no jumping, you can play the game with out the jumping. :roll: If I take out the characters then how can I call this karting. This mod is totally focus on multiplayer fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back