Sonic Robo Blast 2 Saving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and Good Afternoon!

My name is Kameron Brown, and I am posting this because I have a question regarding Sonic Robo Blast 2.

I have a copy of Sonic Robo Blast 2, and I got as far as the Arid Canyon zone. However, i had to do something with my computer, and I somehow lost all of my progress. my question is, is there any way to manually save progress in sonic Robo Blast 2? I have searched, and I have not found any satisfactory answers regarding this issue, one way or another.

You can't save manually, but the game is supposed to save automatically after each zone. When you started the game, it asked you to pick a save slot. That save slot should allow you continue where you left off.

however, there is also the "no save" option. You pick that, and you don't save your progress at all.

I recall there being a "Save wherever you want" option in older SRB2 version's.
Now that i think about it, why was it removed in 2.0?

Well I know theres no save option but its supost to save automatically the data, but I know theres a save file called srb2sav0.ssg it should be in your folder that has Srb2. Maybe the save file is corrupted or missing from the folder that means it cant save. But Srb2 should create a save file everytime you do single player mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back