Jeck Jims' Highpoly MD2s

I think what Sinny33 is saying is that Sonic Mania's Mighty frames could be used as a reference for the Mighty model in this pack. (Not that it matters, given JeckJims' previous statement.)

I think what Sinny33 is saying is that Sonic Mania's Mighty frames could be used as a reference for the Mighty model in this pack. (Not that it matters, given JeckJims' previous statement.)
I kinda agree. That idle animation would be great for the Saturn MD2 Pack, which is a reference to Sonic 2 8-Bit that is not a surprise anymore, but back then was... Wow.

I kinda agree. That idle animation would be great for the Saturn MD2 Pack, which is a reference to Sonic 2 8-Bit that is not a surprise anymore, but back then was... Wow.

Could be Great for this pack as well. Don't know how animate though.

I've been wondering, what are the alternate models for? To get what I am talking about, I mean Amy and Rosy. Is it like another choice for the specified character?

What I am saying is that the OFFICAL Sonic the Hedgehog Channel did a livestream and played Sonic Mania Plus. We got to see Mighty and Ray's animations for Run, Jump, Spring, Death, Victory Pose, Hanging, and Spindash.
I know about that already, the main problem with it is that we (3D modellers) don't need to see the animations from others game developers, we need someone to make a wad first, then we make our MD2's.

Where's the MD2s of Manic, Jet, and Wave , proper glide and climb for Rouge And the Super Animations for Hinote and Blend for Metel Knuckles? I didn't see the missing md2s for the Archives. There was a lot of stuff missing in the Archieves' Credits

I used ThatSRB2DUDE's MD2s tutorial steps, but when I launched SRB2 OpenGL with "SRB2 Launcher", a white screen appears. The SRB2 screen isn't displayed, I need help

iReremy's MD2 pack adds springs, fans, and badniks. As for plants, I haven't come across a pack that does flora yet.

Vanilla Sonic doesn't do a walking animation when he's super, only FSonic does. Make sure you're using that wad.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back