Hardest Video Games You Have Played

Is a game that you own and have never beaten?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiple

• No.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Altered beast hands down. I could never get past the 5th level without dieing. 3 lives and thats it, that game is a bitch. I have a TV games Sega genesis thing, so i can never cheat.

3. Mega Man/X series (Although these were enjoyably hard)
2. Mega Man Zero series (I've beaten ZX however. All are very enjoyable.)
1. F-Zero GX Story Mode (OMFG)

Most likely because they never played Ikaruga. I have to agree with Sykotic and his Biospark avatar, that game is evil. I hate the castles where you must go through in the right order or be forced to do that section over.

Boss said:
Resident Evil Series. Those are the hardest games of all time for me. I can't get far wtihout cheating. In Resident Evil 3: Nemisis, there's this THING called Nemisis (hence the game title) right, and sometimes he'll have a friggin' Rocket Launcher and he's not afraid to use it. How the hell does he keep firing that thing? It should've ran out of ammo the first 50 times he fired the thing. That is IF you survived that long.

My friend, you dont know the art of avoiding him. Here is a helpfull hint: when you see him, dart into a nearby room. Sooner or later, he will give up and leave.

Incidentally I tried installing Glover yesterday (I only have the PC version, see). Damn thing freezes during the intro.

It'd be nice if it didn't apparently handle rendering different for every card on Earth... and not list any NVidia ones.

the hardest game I ever played?

My best friend's RPG. The way he made it, it was incredible. He hasn't even finished yet, and already I'm struggling to get through.

Only thing keeping me going is the incredible story...

---

Or if you are talking about an actual Licsenced game...

Sonic advance 3, if you are going for 100%. Stupid little chao...

Sparkster for SNES... This game is AWESOME!
What I thought during the different modes:

EASY-mode: "Well... not a great challenge."
NORMAL-mode: "Wow! More stages, less heal items, more enemies, greater KI. And than the second last boss... Grrrr! And the last Boss!!! OMG!!!"
HARD-mode: "Waaah! This is crazy! Even less heal items, more enemies and greater KI!!! Second last boss is CRUEL! Last boss is PAINFUL... But... WAIT A MOMENT! This was NOT the last boss? There's a new one??? AAAARGH! Well ok... not that hard with the right tactic, but shocking for me the first time!"

Then another mode was unlocked.

VERY HARD-mode: "Gasp! This is inhuman! More... more... more... etc. ! Grrr! Second last boss is... BAH don't ask! Last boss is... *nightmares are coming back*. Final boss is faster..."

Then EEEEEEEEK... ANOTHER mode was unlocked!!!

CRAZY HARD-mode: "Now... well... I managed to beat it... with savestates on the PC... wonder... if it would... be... possible normally... ? NEVER!!!" :twisted:

Then I got crazy... :lol:

BTW, I dunno if I'd call it the "Hardest Video Game I've Ever Played", but Super Street Fighter II is pretty damned hard, even on one star. Fun, but hard. You gotta admit, it's frustrating when one opponent in particular gets you stuck, and you're not sure what to do to counter it.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've never actually beaten ANY 2D Sonic game. However I've almost beaten Sonic 3&K (Without a single emerald though) And I've beaten Sonic Advance 1 with all the characters (But only a few emeralds)

Draykon said:
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've never actually beaten ANY 2D Sonic game. However I've almost beaten Sonic 3&K (Without a single emerald though) And I've beaten Sonic Advance 1 with all the characters (But only a few emeralds)

Heh, that's funny, neater have I, but I got to the last (no time stones) boss on Sonic CD (then the next time I went to the Movie Gallery to rent it it was gone from the store), I got to the last (no emeralds) boss on Sonic Advance 3 (which I own, go me), but I had to use the AR code for infinite rings to beat him (or even get through his 3rd attack for once). I am getting better at 2D games though.

Mmmm... hardest game I ever played... I can't decide on a number 1, so
I'm going to say a few:

Sonic Heroes (though it seems easier after you beat it)
F-Zero GX (Captain Falcon has hated Sega ever since they put him
through that story mode.)
Pong (Try getting to the last level. *shot*)
Metroid (Great game though)(Wow, that Google spell checker is
great, it had the word Metroid in it.)
Star Wars:Rouge Squadron II:Rouge Leader (just the last level)

List to be updated.

Okay:
1.S3&K, I can beat the game with knux but not with sonic or tails, I always get stuck on Zone 4 act 2 :x
2.This one is kind of sad but SA2B for gamecube, I can't get the secret GHZ 3D level, or an all A rank :x
3.F-zero GX for gamecube, I can barly make it past the training mision in hard mode :cry:
4.Metroid Prime 1! The first boss is pure EVIL!
5.SRB2 on ultimate with tails, and getting every emerald, IMPOSSIBLE!

Hmm Hardest Games Huh? Well Heres my list.

3. Bomberman 64(N64) Hard Difficulty.

2. Halo 2(X-Box) Ledgendary Difficulty.

1.Metroid(NES)

Iggy's Reckin' Balls was fairly tough....Donkey Kong 64 was hard to completely beat, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back