• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A Real Hyper Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenLake

Thinking we should all relive the classics with hyper sonic I will be helping I will make a copy of the supers form the game and remake its pictures.And yes I will have the explosion thok.

Dunno how your going to redo armageddon thok. Well I know how it could be done, I just don't know how YOUR going to do it. Heheh, this outta be good.

Draykon said:
Dunno how your going to redo armageddon thok. Well I know how it could be done, I just don't know how YOUR going to do it. Heheh, this outta be good.

it can be in a soc or something (maybe)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Draykon said:

it can be in a soc or something (maybe)
Yeah, it can be done in a Soc. It can even be limited to only one character. I was considering adding it to my list of new abilities made with SOCs.

You don't have ALL the animations.
There's more, In Sonic.plr.
The special ability ones.
But transformation isn't there.... :/

Tapika the fox said:
You don't have ALL the animations.
There's more, In Sonic.plr.
The special ability ones.
But transformation isn't there.... :/

the transformation isnt in there
but the super sprites Are, but the strangest thing is: that... in XWE i dont see a S_SKIN thing

These are the names of the transformation frames.

Code:
SUPTAO
SUPTBO
SUPTCO
SUPTDO
SUPTEO
SUPTFO
SUPTGO
SUPTHO
SUPTIO

Make 9 spites and call em like that. Be sure to put em between the S_START and S_END markers.

You know....I can start the soc editor but....I checked like I don't know ALL MY FOLDERS ON MY COMPUTER to find something to Soc edit.Please help. :cry:

i know a way

i know a way of making sonic look like he's hyper sonic, but you need the SADX Sonic wad

Re: i know a way

light dasher said:
i know a way of making sonic look like he's hyper sonic, but you need the SADX Sonic wad
BUMP.
Nomekop doesn't work on this, and I don't think he ever did. He's known for that kinda thing...

Plus, I've done a bit of work, and I cannot find the action to cause armageddon. Armageddon thok may be harder than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back