Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furyhunter's in IRC now. Now's your chance Charyb.
EDIT: In the midst of recent uploading events, the server will NOT be up tonight.

Last edited:
Server officially up!

Unfortunately, the spawn is bugged, and has been the victim of a creeper attack, but it is indeed up.

Since there are so many ported structures, I'm going to post the coords to any that need it, here.

Xanthous Mount
300 800

Sky Fortress
750 1400

Metal-Fighter's Triangular Mountain House
-750 720

Senku's Cottage
430 -1500

Shadowhog's House and Coatrack's Cave House
530 -200 area

If I missed anything of yours, let me know.

11c9rw6.png

While exploring the area near my house, I ran into a lightning storm. I watched as a lightning strike hit a near my tree patch, and decide to head over and see if it caught fire. When I reached the group of trees I found the in flames like I figured, but I did NOT expect this guy to come walking out from the trees.

At the moment, the Zombie Pigman could still be wandering around. If you are lucky, maybe you will get the chance to meet him on one of your travels.

My name was a different color than most people's when I joined. Am I whitelisted?

The only thing really different world generation wise in 1.4 is that Villages might spawn with carrots and potatoes. Thankfully we can get those as a rare drop from zombies too :P
We'll still probably need a zombie grinder to get them though because of the lack of mobs after the first night. @~@

Villages definitely will spawn with carrots and potatoes.
Also, bats will spawn in caves.

Also, witch huts will generate in swamp biomes.
But I guess you probably wouldn't want witches.

I know that. What I'm saying is that we WON'T get them because there probably won't be anything new to generate with those specific things, unless we go real far, which would just be a pain for Fury, and the server in general.

But everytime I die I keep respawning in lava there is no way I can get out...unless someone teleports me to them.

Last edited:
But everytime I die I keep respawning in lava there is no way I can get out...unless someone teleports me to them.

Notch is unpleased with your daily motives and has punished you to forever experience the blood of mother earth scorching your very block-ish exterior for a thousands years!!!! [/joking]

Anyway, some people say that as soon as you spawn, you need to instantly look down and break the block beneath you, so that way your spawn will be located either a few block away from that spot or somewhere else random. This is something you'll need to do repetitively if it doesn't work.

What I like to know is, were you in a cave mining when you last spawned before this happened? Details will help. . .

Notch is unpleased with your daily motives and has punished you to forever experience the blood of mother earth scorching your very block-ish exterior for a thousands years!!!! [/joking]

Anyway, some people say that as soon as you spawn, you need to instantly look down and break the block beneath you, so that way your spawn will be located either a few block away from that spot or somewhere else random. This is something you'll need to do repetitively if it doesn't work.

What I like to know is, were you in a cave mining when you last spawned before this happened? Details will help. . .

I believe I was in a cave but I wasn't mining I don't remember which cave because this happened almost a week ago. I just didn't join for a few days after this happened.

Also when I just now joined I still spawn in the lava but I fall through the lava into a sphere/egg shaped area filled with bedrock

Last edited:
You're going to need to be online for me to help you, vb64. Talk to me on IRC about it, or something.

I personally love minecraft. For one, as Dan bull said in his rap, it's like a Lego set but you have infinite bricks (and more than just green, red , blue , black, white, and yellow bricks). I also love the customization options like skins and texture packs ( my skin is actually A sonic one I edited to look like Blake the hedgehog, pretty much an organic version of my avatar). Not only that but the game makes for awesome videos, like tobuscus and yogscast have shown.
~I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole, diggy diggy hole, i'm digging a hole...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back