She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemini Spark said:
Sonic's more into Blaze now, right?
Wrong, Sonic isn't interested in anyone. :P
SSNTails said:
Her name is Amy...yes, you can stop laughing now.'
If her name was Amy Rose, only then would I start laughing . xD *shot*
SSNTails said:
I've been thinking about starting up my comic strip again. See if I can get it into real newspapers. It'd be nice to work from home.
That would be cool, I'd like to see Buzzy in a real newpaper, I and my friends got a good laugh out of most of the strips on your page.

*attempts to make a big deal out of my post* [AHEM]

I, Solaris, congradulate you on your wedding SSNTails and hope that your marriage is as long as my di- *shot* jk. But I have faith that you will find true happiness and we *speaks for every user* will be rooting you on!!!!

:D yey. i feel good inside.

Project S.O.L.A.R.I.S. said:
*attempts to make a big deal out of my post* [AHEM]

I, Solaris, congradulate you on your wedding SSNTails and hope that your marriage is as long as my di- *shot* jk. .

That would be quite a short marriage.

Congrats on that, SSNTails. Honestly, I'd probably stop working on SRB2 even if you continue to have the opportunity to continue on it, but that's just me. Hopefully she isn't a total user that doesn't leave you any free time to do personal things :x

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
It's very hard to believe Castle Eggman Zone isn't actually done yet.

No its not... it takes a LOT of work to make a level wad and one could imagine if its bad enough with 1.09.4 how much worse it would be with 1.1's extra features added to the mess. I'm under the impression that the actual levels in their current incarnation weren't under any real progress until last winter.

I've noticed that in some dev teams, lots of years of production, and then you find out most everything started really moving within a year of that time.

I know some people are gonna kill me after posting again in this forum (not from here, by the way), but meh. Happy marriage, SSNTails :P Let's hope you don't get fat, it seems to be a common syndrome caused by marriage XD (just kidding)

Um... Whatever :P

Congrats SSNTails on your engagement. Thanks for the great fan game.

I wonder if things will slow down around here until the next version is released. (Like how consoles transition to next gen)

I wish you a happy future.

Congratulations SSN, and here's the chainsaw and phone number you'll need in 10 years. *shot*

Yay new SRB2! v.1.09.5! EPIC WIN! *hosed down*

sonic260 said:
Can't we just forget that whore even existed in the Sonic universe? *kill'd dead*
Seriously, you can't state something as a fact if it never actually happened. :P

Sonic still remembered, Elise didn't or there wouldn't be a reason to go back to Soleanna at the end of the game.

sonic260 said:
Sonic still remembered, Elise didn't or there wouldn't be a reason to go back to Soleanna at the end of the game.

The Sonic universe is so full of inconsistencies and plot holes that it doesn't even matter. Sonic may as well be dating an 8-bit Princess Toadstool for all I care.

Congratulations AJ, also best of luck with becoming a family. Hopefully she doesn't turn out to be a user and then divorce you for a lot of what you own.

Looks like I'll be playing SRB2 before I head off to college then. Thanks for that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back