Knuckles Skips a Section in ERZ2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubat

GFZ (WIP) theme enthusiast
I've added a lua script so you can see what buttons I'm pressing. This can be done without the script. Other than that, the game is unmodified. Playing on Windows XP.

erz2%20bug%20knux%20skip.gif

Last edited:
Hahaha, very clever. Looks like the bug of 'noclimb is only evaluated during latch' still exists.

Thats just one way to skip this section, to be honest, I never complained really because its the ONLY section in ERZ2 I genuinely dislike (seriously, snailer? there?)

Uh... I don't see any bug. I do that all the time. It's called Shortcut. You can also do it with Tails.

I usually do that by climbing up the wall that's behind you when you're standing at the checkpoint to gain some height then whizzing right over to the button.

Uh... I don't see any bug. I do that all the time. It's called Shortcut. You can also do it with Tails.

You're not supposed to be able to climb the blue walls at all. Because of the buggy climbing system, you can climb from the locked exit onto the blue walls.Tails can skip these kinds of sections through his flying, which is why he's considered "easy mode."

Last edited:
You're not supposed to be able to climb the blue walls at all. Because of the buggy climbing system, you can climb from the locked exit onto the blue walls.Tails can skip these kinds of sections through his flying, which is why he's considered "easy mode."

It's supposed to be a joke Zubat about how "beloved" that section. Seriously was it the enemy placement departments day off? I understand the use of Snailers, but come on, that enemy placement is like a "quick-scope to the head that ends your kill-streak" moment. Personal rant over. But yes, this bug is in fact a pretty big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back